Who We Are
The Climate Positive Europe Alliance AISBL (CPEA) is an independent Think and Do Tank based in Brussels.
Our work follows a pan-European approach, building a bridge between policy and practice.
Our built environment vision is just as much about the environment as it is about economic viability and people.
We want to accelerate market transformation towards a sustainable, zero-carbon built environment that is fully aligned with the Paris Agreement and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Our Climate Positive Goal
We want to raise levels of ambition that not only go beyond today’s sectoral culture, practices and policies and but also beyond achieving net-zero carbon emissions targets.
What We Do
- We support our members regarding EU policy implementation
- We advise EU policy-makers about the market impact of policy initiatives
- We draw upon our wide network of technical experts from all across Europe
- We partner with leading sectoral initiatives that share our values and vision
- We conduct and engage in joint research on core sustainability issues relevant to the built environment and our members’ work
CPEA Board Members
Dr. Christine Lemaitre
CEO at DGNB
CEO at GBCe
Annemarie Munk Riis
CEO at DK-GBC
CEO at ÖGNI
Secretary General CPEA