This website is operated by CLIMATE POSITIVE EUROPE ALLIANCE Association Internationale Sans But Lucratif, with registered office at 1050 Brussels, rue Washington 40, company number 0772545513 (hereinafter the “Association”).
2. Ownership of Content
This website’s structure and its contents (including but not limited to images, articles, drawings, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, marks, digital downloads and other files, hereinafter the “Content“) are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, database rights and trademark rights (hereinafter the “IPR“). All these IPR are the exclusive property of the Association or where applicable its members or such third party credited as the provider of the contents, with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted.
3. Use of Content
You are granted a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive and free license under the IPR to access, view and print out Content from this website for non-commercial personal use only and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content. Any other use is subject to the Association’s prior written consent.
You shall not:
- alter or modify the Content;
- use this website to publish or transmit materials that are false, misleading, abusive, libellous, obscene, indecent, offensive or that violate any applicable legal provision or otherwise infringe third party rights;
- Deep-link or frame this website;
- defeat or circumvent security features, upload information or materials that are likely to damage the website or the Association’s infrastructure;
The Content published on this website is for information only and, consequently without any warranties or obligations. All content is provided to you “as is”.
The Association neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content taken from this website will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Any Content that is used or downloaded by you from this website is at your own risk and you should screen for any virus and other malicious code as is necessary.
Except for its own willful misconduct and even in case of gross negligence, the Association does not assume any responsibility for:
- The accuracy, completeness, any errors or omissions of any kind or for any direct, indirect or accidental loss deriving from the reading or any use of the content; and
- any (a) inability to access this website without interruption or delay, (b) computer viruses or other malicious code in this website or (c) this website not being up to date.
The Association reserves the right to revise, add or delete Content published or posted at any time without prior notification. It furthermore reserves the right to temporarily withdraw or suspend access to the Website at any time for the purposes of further development, improvement or correction of a functionality or content. The Association will assume no liability in relation to any such act.
Any personal data transmitted by you and/or collected by the Association through this website will be used in accordance with the Privacy (www.cpea.eu/data-privacy-policy/) . This website may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. The Association has no control over, nor is it responsible or liable for, the policies and practices followed by such third parties. If you link to or otherwise visit any other websites managed by third parties, we strongly encourage you to review the privacy and other policies of such third parties.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The website is governed by Belgian law. Any dispute concerning the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels courts.